Thursday 4 November 2010

Saturday Soul - 3rd Birthday Special 23/10/10

I can't believe we've been running the ever-popular Saturday Soul show for three whole years now. time really does fly when you're having fun...and playing lush music.

as an extra treat I decided to play an additional hour. no comments about "will there be 4hrs for the 4th birthday next year?", thanks. ;)

RIP Solomon Burke.

tracklist:

Solomon Burke - If You Need Me
Wilson Pickett - It's Too Late
Smokey Robinson - Baby Come Close
Syreeta - Black Maybe
Betty Everett - Wondering
Bill Withers - I Can't Write Left-Handed (Live At Carnegie Hall)
Louise McCord - Better Get A Move On
Kissy Asplund - Caos
Full Crate & Mar - She Was Fly
Ned Doheny - Get It Up For Love
Lee Fields & The Expressions - Honey Dove
En Vogue - Don't Let Go
Alice Russell - Hurry On Now
Opensouls - In Your Hands
Diana Ross - Love Hangover
Darryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That
The Spinners - I'll Be Around
Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Jamie Lidell - Multiply
Jill Scott - Golden
Donnell Jones - U Know What's Up
Barry White - It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me
The Temptations - My Girl
Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
Laura Lee - I Need It Just As Bad As You
Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness
Al Green - Love & Happiness
Toto - Georgy Porgy
Pharrell Williams Feat. Jay-Z - Frontin'
Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Don't Leave Me This Way
Nicole Willis & The Soul Investigators - Feeling Free (Aaron Jerome Remix)
Michelle Shaprow - If I Lost You (King Britt Scuba Mix)
Angie Stone - Wish I Didn't Miss You
Mary Wells - My Guy
The Drifters - Up On The Roof
Bobbi Humphrey - Baby Don't Know
Stephanie McKay - Jackson Avenue
Estelle - No Substitute Love
Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing)
Marvin Gaye - What's Going On (Rhythm & Strings Edit)
Stevie Wonder - As

download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/iuyw1y

No comments: