Tuesday 9 November 2010

Saturday Soul with Andy Devine 06/11/10

this weeks' Saturday Soul featured a guest mix from show debutante Andy Devine - be sure to check out his excellent Shipton St Sessions on Purple Radio too!

tracklist:

Lorez Alexandria - I'm Wishin'
O.V. Wright - Let's Straighten It Out
Mike James Kirkland - Hang On In There
The Love Affair - Never In My Life
Minnie Riperton - Inside My Love
Shirley Bassey - Light My Fire

*Andy Devine Guest Mix*
Soloman Burke - None Of Us Are Free
Mahalia Jackson - Summer Time/I feel Like A Motherless Child
Erykah Badu - On & On (Live)
Barry White - Playing Your Game, Baby
Luther Vandross - So Amazing
Dusty Spingfield - Spooky
Jill Scott - Getting In The Way
Level 42 - Its Over
Stevie Wonder - Golden Lady
The Real Thing - Rainin' Through My Sunshine
Billy Ocean - Suddenly
The Temptations - Pap Was A Rollin Stone - (DJ Jazzy Jeff & Pete Kuzma Soulful Remix)
Sam and Dave - Soul Man

Onra - High Hopes
MED feat. Aloe Blacc - Where I'm From
Mato feat. LadyGatica - Forget Me Nots
Johnny Morisette - I'm Hungry
Steve Spacek - Dollar
The Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes (Futureshock Main Ingredient Mix)
Gil Scott-Heron - Gun
HP Riot - I Have Changed

download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bfoea8

No comments: